Responsive slider with Title, Link, Subtitle, Description, Image.
Open Issues: 0
- typo3/cms-core: ^10.0.0
- ashokatree/atslider: dev-master
- typo3-ter/atslider: dev-master
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-05-22 21:15:30 UTC
- Based on extbase & fluid, implementing best practices from TYPO3 CMS
- A simple Slider with fields like title, link, sub-title, description, image.
Installation using Composer
The recommended way to install the extension is using Composer.
Run the following command within your Composer based TYPO3 project:
composer require ashokatree/atslider
composer require ashokatree/atslider 10.0.x-dev
composer require ashokatree/atslider dev-master
Installation as extension from TYPO3 Extension Repository (TER)
Download and install the extension with the extension manager module.
2.2 Minimal setup
- Include the static TypoScript of the extension.
- Create some Slider records on a sysfolder.
- Insert a plugin on a page and select sysfolders in Record Storage Page to display from specific sysfolders or keet it blank for all .
3 Help supporting further development
Why? The Slider extension is a simple slider extension to grow the TYPO3 community.
How? There are multiple ways to support the further development. By outsourcing some additional tasks to https://ashokatree.net
4 Administration corner
4.1 Versions and support
|AT Slider||TYPO3||PHP||Support / Development|
|10.x||10.0 - 10.x||7.0 - 7.2||features, bugfixes, security updates|
4.3 Release Management
AshokaTree Slider releases it's first version!
Pull Requests are gladly welcome! Nevertheless please don't forget to add an issue and connect it to your pull requests. This is very helpful to understand what kind of issue the PR is going to solve.
Bugfixes: Please describe what kind of bug your fix solve and give us feedback how to reproduce the issue. We're going to accept only bugfixes if we can reproduce the issue.