User and usage statistics for Elgg
- Tracking of user sessions (duration, location, IP address etc)
- Tracking of page views
- Tracking of entity views
- Tracking of entity events
- Tracking of clicks and form submissions
- Tracking of benchmarks (total number of users on a given day etc)
- Detailed reporting tool
- Easy integration with custom metrics
After installing the plugin, download GeoLite2-City.mmdb from
http://dev.maxmind.com/geoip/geoip2/geolite2/ and upload it to your server.
elgg-config/settings.php with the path to the file, e.g.
$CONFIG->geolite_db = dirname(dirname(__FILE__)) . '/data/GeoLite2-City.mmdb';
Report can be accessed at
/analytics endpoint, or via
Admin > Statistics > Overview