Class path cache for Magento autoloader.
v0.5.2 2015-06-10 22:45 UTC
- Added Travis CI config file
- Add PHPCS ruleset and check
- Fixed several PSR-2 related errors in the code
- Added tracking of the Travis CI build status for master into the README
- Changed code pool from 'local' to 'community'. NB: This change could possibly break things if you are manually installing the code instead of using modman/composer
- Reformatted code to PSR-1/PSR-2
- Reformatted additional files to use spaces instead of tabs and \n for line-breaks
- Fixed bug when calling Varien_Autoload::setCache() with a bad cache file (Nicolas Fabre)
- Fixed bug in the autoload destructor call that was throwing exceptions in developer mode
- Added support for PSR-0 compliant autoloading
v0.3.0 (Merging community contributions. Thanks a lot!)
- Added support for dynamic n98-magerun module (by Christian Muench)
- Fix package name in composer.json (by Kalen Jordan)
- Log into separate file (var/log/classpathcache.log) (by Colin Mollenhour)
- Prevent fatal errors when PHP has already started shutting down. (by Colin Mollenhour)
- Remove tmp file on failed rename (prevent filling disk with tmp files (by Colin Mollenhour)
- Added license information (GPL v3)
- Revalidate cache rather than clearing cache to prevent stampeding.
- Check that APC is actually enabled.
- Do not store apc cache for cli mode.
- Make useAPC static property public to allow it to be explicitly enabled or disabled.
- Remove tmp files on failed rename.
- Prevent fatal errors when autoloader invoked during shutdown.
- Adding button to cache management page to flush Aoe_ClassPathCache content
- Adding controller that allows clearing apc cache in a frontend context and helper function that abstracts from that/
- Adding APC support
cd shell/ php aoe_classpathcache.php -action clear