Laravel 5 Themes: Asset & Views folder per theme. Theme inheritance. Blade integration and more...
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2022-05-24 09:42:34 UTC
This is a Laravel package that adds basic support for managing themes. It allows you to build your views & your assets in seperate folders, and supports for theme extending! Awesome :)
- Views & Asset separation in theme folders
- Theme inheritance: Extend any theme and create Theme hierarchies (WordPress style!)
- Integrates Orchestra/Asset to provide Asset dependencies managment
- Your App & Views remain theme-agnostic. Include new themes with (almost) no modifications
- Themes are distributable! Create a single-file theme Package and install it on any Laravel application.
- Ships with console commands to manage themes
Check the Documentation
If you are upgrading from v1.x please read the migration guide
v2.x requires Laravel 5.4+
- For Laravel 5.0 & 5.1, please use the v1.0.x branch
- For Laravel 5.2 & 5.3, please use the v1.1.x branch
This package is fully tested. Check the testing repository