This module disables the inventory reservation logic introduced as part of MSI in Magento 2.3.3
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2022-06-07 13:42:04 UTC
This module disables the inventory reservation logic introduced as part of MSI in Magento 2.3.3 - see magento/inventory#2269 for more information about the way MSI was implemented, and the issues that can happen with external WMS integrations.
During the order placement and fulfilment processes, Magento's MSI implementation will not decrement stock on order placement - it will only do so on order shipment and refund.
This module will:
- Prevent all writes to the inventory_reservations table. It does so by using an
- Trigger stock deductions on order placement. See
- Prevent stock deductions on order shipment. See disabled
- Replenish stock for cancelled order items. See
- Make sure to truncate any existing reservations after installing this module, see #41
- Both the
cataloginventory_stockshould be on the same mode (
Update on Saveor
Schedule) for this module to work as expected. If you are running this on
Scheduleyou should have crons activated.