This package provides a flexible way to add Role-based Permissions to Laravel
Laratrust is an easy and flexible way to add roles, permissions and teams authorization to Laravel 5 (>=5.2.32).
For Laravel < 5.2.32 please use the 4.0 branch.
To install, configure and learn how to use Laratrust please go to the Documentation.
- Multiple user models.
- Multiple roles and permissions can be attached to users.
- Multiple permissions can be attached to roles.
- Roles and permissions verification.
- Roles and permissions caching.
- Events when roles and permissions are attached, detached or synced.
- Multiple roles and permissions can be attached to users within teams.
- Objects ownership verification.
- Multiple guards for the middleware.
- Laravel gates and policies.
Laratrust is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license.
Please report any issue you find in the issues page. Pull requests are more than welcome.