AloFramework is an incredibly lightweight and flexible MVC framework for PHP.
This is a PHP MVC framework in building
All framework components follow semantic versioning and any releases made are suitable for production environments. Updates are rolled out on an ASAP basis, meaning multiple small patches can be expected in a day.
With every stable release the changelog may be updated:
- Major releases are guaranteed to have a changelog
- Minor releases are guaranteed to have a changelog
- Patches may not have a changelog if:
- They only affect documentation and/or files which are not used during regular execution (e.g. a change to unit tests)
- They make a minor change to private properties or methods which does not affect overall performance.