Custom implementation of Laravel's Application, intended towards integration with legacy applications
The Athenaeum Core Application is a custom implementation of Laravel's Foundation Application. It is intended to bring some of Laravel's services and components into your legacy application. It offers the following features:
- Registration and booting of Service Providers
- Laravel's Service Container
- Laravel's Configuration Repository
- Laravel's Event Dispatcher
- Laravel's Cache Repository
- Laravel's Console Application (lightweight version of Artisan)
- Exception Handling (optional)
It is encouraged that you read the "Motivation" and "Limitations" section, before attempting to make use of this package.
Please read the official documentation for additional information.
The mono repository is located at github.com/aedart/athenaeum
This package follows Semantic Versioning 2.0.0
BSD-3-Clause, Read the LICENSE file included in this package