Simple contact form to quickly add to your laravel project. Fully customisable, includes all views, routes and controllers. Also includes anti-spam (with recaptcha). You can also have multiple contact forms on one Laravel site.
- Not maintained any longer. This is a few years old now.
WebDevEtc ContactEtc - A full contact form for your Laravel Project, including everything you need to install and get a contact form up and working almost instantly
- Set who to email the completed contact form response to (i.e. your email address)
- Customise the fields on your contact page(s), so you can have any number of fields. Fields are completely customisable
- Includes anti spam with recaptcha
- Supports multiple contact forms on one laravel app. Just copy/paste some route lines (and change them slightly) and it will be working straight away (see docs for details)
- includes view files. It uses
@extends("layouts.app")so it should work with most laravel installations (if not, its a simple edit to do). When you follow the installation guide it will copy all view files over to
/vendor/webdevetc/contactetcanyway so you can easily edit as required.
- includes tests.
Although building a contact form is very simple, it is a bit of a waste of time (and many Laravel web apps tend to have a contact form) - hopefully this can just save a bit of time. And also, I hope it is customisable enough to be of use! I'm not a fan of packages that don't let you easily modify how they work.
Please visit the laravel contact form documentation here. The installation process only takes a couple of minutes, but there are a few things to be aware of.
- v1.0.7 - small changes, typos, etc
- v1.0 - initial release (been using it on internal projects for a while, so it has been tested in the real world quite a bit)