Simple contact form to quickly add to your laravel project. Fully customisable, includes all views, routes and controllers. Also includes anti-spam (with recaptcha). You can also have multiple contact forms on one Laravel site.
- Set who to email the completed contact form response to (i.e. your email address)
- Customise the fields on your contact page(s), so you can have any number of fields. Fields are completely customisable
- Includes anti spam with recaptcha
- Supports multiple contact forms on one laravel app. Just copy/paste some route lines (and change them slightly) and it will be working straight away (see docs for details)
- includes view files. It uses
@extends("layouts.app")so it should work with most laravel installations (if not, its a simple edit to do). When you follow the installation guide it will copy all view files over to
/vendor/webdevetc/contactetcanyway so you can easily edit as required.
- includes tests.
Although building a contact form is very simple, it is a bit of a waste of time (and many Laravel web apps tend to have a contact form) - hopefully this can just save a bit of time. And also, I hope it is customisable enough to be of use! I'm not a fan of packages that don't let you easily modify how they work.
Please visit the laravel contact form documentation here. The installation process only takes a couple of minutes, but there are a few things to be aware of.
Please email me via the contact form on my site, or catch me on twitter (I don't check twitter too often though)
Please email me or message me on twitter https://twitter.com/web_dev_etc
- v1.0.7 - small changes, typos, etc
- v1.0 - initial release (been using it on internal projects for a while, so it has been tested in the real world quite a bit)
Please let me know if any of these features would be useful for you.
- store submitted contact details in a database table (let me know if this is a feature that is useful?)
- add additional anti spam/captcha options, as not everyone will want to use the invisible recaptcha
add dropdowns. Is this someone people want on a contact form? please let me know (done in 1.0.7)