Provides numerous performance tools and functionalities to assist in developing high performance WordPress themes
Contributors: klangley, voceplatforms
Tags: performance, cache, caching
Requires at least: 3.3
Tested up to: 4.1
Stable tag: 1.2.2
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
This plugin provides numerous performance tools and functionalities to assist in developing high performance WordPress themes
See Installing Plugins.
- WP TLC Transients - A WordPress transients interface with support for soft-expiration, background updating of the transients, and a chainable syntax that allows for one liners.
- WP Cache Bucket - A wrapper to WordPress' wp_cache to that allows tying multiple object cache entries to a single group that allows easy cache invalidation
- Voce Widget Cache - Adds ability to easily cache widget output for better performance.
- Voce Cached Nav - Serve cached copies of WordPress navigation menus by replacing your template calls to
- No Stampede Actions - A WordPress api to kicking off globally singleton actions. It will lock the action to prevent other requests from kicking off the same action
- Voce Cached Queries - Using TLC Transients, this caches custom queries that are run using the function
- Adding Grunt build files
- Adding Composer support
- Adding Capistrano deploy scripts
- Updating child plugin versions
- Updating plugins
- Initial release.