This is a Magento 2 module, allows migrate some important data from Magento 1.x to Magento 2.x
Dec 13, 2017: UB Data Migration Pro 3.1.2 released, fully compatible with the latest Magento 2.2.2
####Oct 18, 2016 Update: UB Data Migration Pro V3 Released - a complete overhaul compared to its older sibling. Below are some of the most striking new features in the V3:
- Supports Delta Migration (incremental changes)
- Allows to migrate data into your Magento 2 site with existing database (Our old V2 version required a fresh installation instead)
- Allows to proceed migration using the command lines in Command-line interface (CLI) mode, after completing all pre-migration setting steps.
- Supports PHP Memcached (optional) to improve performance
- Ready for large-scale Magento data migration
- And much more
Check out the 14-minute video guide below to learn more about the V3:
Check out all Magento 2 migration case studies here, a few to name:
- Case Study: Winetasting.com – Migrate 382,047 customer entities to Magento 2
- How Freelaunch.nl used UB Data Migration Pro to migrate 230,000 products to Magento 2
- Case study: Successful Magento 2 Data Migration for Kwaaijongens.nl
May 17, 2016 Update: We decided to upgrade our free migration tool to a premium version — UB Data Migration Pro to provide a better, stable and more feature-rich solution for Magento 2 migration. Check out this 9-minute video to learn more about how this new migration tool can help with Magento 2 migration.
- Migrate Web sites, Stores, Store views
- Migrate Attribute Sets, Attribute Groups, Attributes
- Migrate Categories
- Migrate Products
- Migrate Customers
- Migrate Sales Data: Sales Orders, Sales Invoices, Sales Shipments...
- Migrate Product Reviews, Ratings data
- [-] ...
+ Magento CE 1.x: 1.6.x, 1.7.x, 1.8.x, 1.9.x + Magento 2 CE 2.0.0 and later
- Install a Magento 2 fresh website (without data sample) Download Magento Community Edition 2.0 from below link: https://www.magentocommerce.com/download Follow Installation guide to Install a Magento 2 fresh website
- Enable the php sqlite in your server (required)
- Make write permission for
pubfolder at path
- Install via Composer: In your terminal window, go to your magento2 webroot folder and run bellow command:
composer require ubertheme/module-ubdatamigration
php -f PATH_YOUR_MAGENTO_2/bin/magento module:enable --clear-static-content Ubertheme_Ubdatamigration
php -f PATH_YOUR_MAGENTO_2/bin/magento setup:upgrade
To finish the data migration from Magento 1 to Magento 2, you have to do some tasks bellow:
Copy media files
- Copy the folder at PATH_YOUR_MAGENTO_1\media\catalog and paste replace to PATH_YOUR_MAGENTO_2\pub\media\
- Copy the folder at PATH_YOUR_MAGENTO_1\media\downloadable and paste replace to PATH_YOUR_MAGENTO_2\pub\media\
- Make recursive write permission to "catalog" and "downloadable" folders which you have just copied.
Re-save all the Attribute Sets migrated: In backend of your Magento 2 go to Stores/Attributes/Attribute menu navigation. Open the Attribute Set, edit information of it if needed and click the save button