Two factors authentication for TYPO3 Flow and TYPO3 Neos
TYPO3 Neos and Flow package that integrate One Time Password (OTP) from Yubico.
- Provide an authentication provider and token to support Yubikey OTP validation
- Self provisioning of Yubikey, the first time a use login with a Yubikey, the key is attached to the user
- Replace the Neos login screen to a third field for the Yubikey Token
You can add this package to your composer.json:
The package require a single database type to store the key identifier and the mapping between the key and your user account.
flow doctrine:migrationexecute --version 20150120005252 --direction up
Check the Settings.yaml to understand how the authentication provider and token are configured.
To use the OTP validation server provided by Yubico, you need your personal API keys: https://upgrade.yubico.com/getapikey/
- You need to have a key that support OTP, this package is tested with a Yubikey Neo
- You can mix account with and without Yubikey
- A Yubikey can only be used for one single account
Feel free to open issue if you need a specific feature and better send a pull request. Here are some idea for future improvements:
- A backend module to manage Yubikey provisioning
- Open issue if you have some specific requirements
Development sponsored by ttree ltd - neos solution provider.
We try our best to craft this package with a lots of love, we are open to sponsoring, support request, ... just contact us.
Licensed under GPLv3+, see LICENSE