Simple asset management for Laravel 4.
The Torann/Assets package is meant to simplify the creation and maintenance of the essential assets of a Laravel 4 based application.
- Combining and minifying (any combination of the two) are fully supported
- Supports local (including packages) or remote assets
- Pre-compress assets with Gzip
- Organize assets into collections
- Build assets individually within your development environment to maintain debug tool friendliness.
- Asset fingerprinting (with basic support for images)
- Image asset support in LESS
I do NOT plan to add support for other asset types like Coffeescript simply because I want to keep the package footprint as small as possible.
- Deploy built collections to remote Content Delivery Network
- More robust support for remotely hosted assets
To get the latest version of Assets simply require it in your
You'll then need to run
composer install to download it and have the autoloader updated.
Once Cells is installed you need to register the service provider with the application. Open up
app/config/app.php and find the
Then register the service provider
There is no need to add the Facade, the package will add it for you.
- Moved documentation to the wiki
- Added the ability to add fingerprints to images
- Added basic support for CDNs