Collection of building blocks and view helpers for TYPO3 projects made by tollwerk
Collection of building blocks and viewhelpers for TYPO3 projects by tollwerk
static_info_tablesextension is installed)
TYPO3\CMS\Form\Domain\Model\FormDefinition(Form Framework). Use for form definitions in combination with a custom hook to prevent advancing beyond the final form step (see class for hook example)
CountryRepositoryproviding the method
findByIntlPhoneNumber()to find all countries using a country code starting with particular digits. Extends
static_info_tablesextension is installed.
DebuggableRepositoryTrait— add this to a repository and use the
debugQuery()method for debugging SQL queries.
StoragePidsIgnoringRepositoryTrait— add this to a repository as a quick and easy way to make it ignore the storage PIDs.
- Telecommunication link handler adding support for phone calls etc.
\TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Service\ImageServiceadding format conversion capabilities
- Image compression services (mozjpeg, SVGO)
- Image converters (WebP)
- Primitive LQIP service, creating SVGO previews of raster images
- Text compression services (gzip, brotli)
These services don't work out of the box and require particular software to be available on the server:
- For optimizing JPEG images using the mozjpeg encoder, install the Mozilla JPEG Encoder Project and create a
- For creating WebP image variants, install the WebP converter on the server and make sure the cwebp encoder tool is available as
cwebpon the command line.
- For creating AVIV image variants, install the AVIF converter on the server and make sure the encoder tool is available as
avifencon the command line.
- For compressing SVG images on the fly, install the Node.js based SVGO tool and make sure it's available as
svgoon the command line.
- For creating SVG previews for images with Primitive, install the Go language and Primitive on your server and make sure
primitiveis available on the command line.
ctaviewhelper for rendering CallToAction
debugviewhelper for better debugging of live environments
headingviewhelper for semantic document structuring
renderviewhelper for rendering partials & sections with heading context awareness
imageviewhelper for rendering compressed images
mediaviewhelper for responsive images
- Viewhelpers for preparing / refining lists of HTML element attributes (empty / non-empty, data attributes, binary attributes)
languageviewhelper to translate a 2-character ISO 639-1 language identifier into a readable label (internal languages only)
- Form element viewhelper (returns a Form Framework element by its name)
form.page.elementsByIdentifierviewhelper (returns an array of all renderable elements of a form page by their identifier)
- Link info viewhelper (returns detailed information about a link target)
- SVG icon & icon sprite viewhelpers (returns detailed information about a link target)
format.ageviewhelper for returning a human readable age string
format.leadingZeroesviewhelper for returning a formatted number string
- Array utility for advanced array operations
- cURL utility for making HTTP requests
- Email utility for sending out mixed HTML / plaintext emails
- TCA utility for easier TCA configuration and manipulation
- Localization utility for enhanced localization with fallback to given translation key
FlexPageTitleProviderfor altering the default title of a page.
SeoPageTitleProviderfor applying a dedicated page title for the
See the title provider documentation for details.
- Unique object validator for testing whether a unique value is already taken (e.g. for use with the Form Framework)
- NumberEvaluation for numbers with any number of decimals positions. Removes any non-numeric character and converts
cleanup:processedfilesfor truncating the table of processed files and deleting the corresponding files from the file system
cleanup:convertedfilesfor deleting the file variants generated by the image converters (WebP)
cleanup:nbspfor replacing non-breaking spaces with regular spaces in RTE fields
- update:slugs for updating slugs for given tablenames and fieldnames.
- Custom video content element with multiple sources, poster image and subtitles / captions
A ready-to-use controller and plugin for handling AJAX requests via
?type=4000. See AjaxController::dispatchAction() for documentation.
- Image lazyloading with automatic SVG based preview images (like SQIP; requires particular software on the server)
- Fluid Standalone template renderer
- Email notification tool (HTML emails & plaintext)
- Helper traits for repositories (for debugging SQL queries and for generally ignoring storage PIDs)
- Test inline images in emails
- Install simplexml for wyrihaximus/html-compress