Plugin that allows customers to cancel the placed order before it is processed.
Installs: 24 518
Open Issues: 5
- php: ^7.2
- sylius/sylius: ^1.4
- behat/behat: ^3.4
- behat/mink: ^1.7@dev
- behat/mink-browserkit-driver: ^1.3
- behat/mink-extension: ^2.2
- behat/mink-selenium2-driver: ^1.3
- friends-of-behat/page-object-extension: ^0.3
- friends-of-behat/symfony-extension: ^2.0
- friends-of-behat/variadic-extension: ^1.1
- lakion/mink-debug-extension: ^1.2.3
- phpspec/phpspec: ^5.0
- phpstan/phpstan-doctrine: ^0.11
- phpstan/phpstan-shim: ^0.11
- phpstan/phpstan-webmozart-assert: ^0.11
- phpunit/phpunit: ^6.5
- sylius-labs/coding-standard: ^3.0
- symfony/browser-kit: ^3.4|^4.1
- symfony/debug-bundle: ^3.4|^4.1
- symfony/dotenv: ^4.2
- symfony/intl: ^3.4|^4.1
- symfony/web-profiler-bundle: ^3.4|^4.1
- symfony/web-server-bundle: ^3.4|^4.1
- dev-master / 1.1.x-dev
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2021-10-12 07:42:56 UTC
⚠️ BEWARE! This repository has been deprecated and will not be maintained or evolved by the Sylius Team. You can still use it with compatible Sylius versions, but at your own risk, as no bugs will be fixed on it.
Customer Order Cancellation Plugin
This plugin allows customers to cancel the placed order before it is processed.
So far, once a Customer changed their mind about already placed Order, it was up to the Administrator to cancel the order. However, we have asked ourselves a question - why can't Customer cancel the order when it is yet to be paid? Here comes Customer Order Cancellation Plugin that allows canceling the unpaid order straight from the order history view.
This installation instruction assumes that you're using Symfony Flex. If you don't, take a look at the legacy installation instruction. However, we strongly encourage you to use Symfony Flex, it's much quicker! :)
To install plugin, just require it with composer:
composer require sylius/customer-order-cancellation-plugin
Remember to allow community recipes with
composer config extra.symfony.allow-contrib trueor during plugin installation process
Customer Order Cancellation plugin uses
Order entity derived from SyliusCoreBundle as well as its already defined states.
Default plugin implementation assumes that an Order can be canceled by a Customer when its payment state is
awaiting_payment and shipment state equals
ready. This conditions can be easily changed by creating a custom
CustomerOrderCancellationCheckerInterface or decorating the existing one.
If you think that you have found a security issue, please do not use the issue tracker and do not post it publicly.
Instead, all security issues must be sent to