Simple blogging bundle.
WARNING! This bundle is DEPRACATED and NOT MAINTAINED! Please use appropriate software/bundles as an alternative.
Relatively simple blog bundle that allows you to setup blog/news system quickly for your next Symfony2 application.
This bundle is compatible only with 2.1.x branch of Symfony2.
- Base support for many different persistence layers. Currently only Doctrine ORM driver is implemented.
- Basic controllers, models, events and general architecture for blogging.
- Flexible post blamers, that use Symfony2 security to define post author.
- Pretty slug generation thanks to DoctrineExtensions.
- Quick and easy integration with SyliusCategorizerBundle to have posts categorized.
- It uses Pagerfanta to paginate over the posts, but this can be disabled.
- Thanks to awesome Symfony2 everything is configurable and extensible.
- More unit tests.
- Viewing posts by date.
- RSS feed support.
- SEO, adding meta description and keywords to post model.
- Doctrine MongoDB ODM driver.
- Doctrine CouchDB ODM driver.
- Propel driver.
*- wishlist, would love to see a contribution.
Sylius is simple but end-user and developer friendly webshop engine built on top of Symfony2.
Please visit Sylius.org for more details.
This bundle uses travis-ci.org for CI.
Before running tests, load the dependencies using Composer.
$ wget http://getcomposer.org/composer.phar $ php composer.phar install --dev
Now you can run the tests by simply using this command.
If you want to see working implementation, try out the Sylius sandbox application. It's open sourced github project.
Documentation is available on readthedocs.org.
All informations about contributing to Sylius can be found on this page.
This bundle uses GitHub issues. If you have found bug, please create an issue.
Releases will be numbered with the format
And constructed with the following guidelines.
- Breaking backwards compatibility bumps the major.
- New additions without breaking backwards compatibility bumps the minor.
- Bug fixes and misc changes bump the patch.
For more information on SemVer, please visit semver.org website.
This versioning method is same for all Sylius bundles and applications.
License can be found here.