Module to use jwt authentification, api resources and integrate in authentication process of Laminas Api Tools.
- Installation with composer
composer require swarmtech/auth0:"^1.0"
- Enable module for Laminas by adding
return [ "Swarmtech\\Auth0", ];
- Copy template configuration to your config autoload folder and modify it to your needs
cp ./vendor/swarmtech/auth0/config/auth0.config.php.dist ./config/autoload/auth0.config.php
- Authenticate auth0 user request with an ID Token (JWT) in the authorization header against auth0.
- Authenticate current application against auth0 with client_credential authentication flow.
- Access auth0 resources like users, roles, client, email, tenant, stats, etc..
- Handler to use Redis as a cache while JWT Verification
- Adapter to use auth0 with Laminas Authentication and api-tools-mvc-auth
- Integration in the api-tools-mvc-auth to use auth0 as authentication system for Laminas Api Tools applications
If you have found a bug or if you have a feature request, please report them at this repository issues section.
This project is licensed under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.