Input format and WYSIWYG settings for Drupal.
This module contains the configuration options for WYSIWYG editors and input formats.
Install this module like any other module. See Drupal Documentation
Nothing special needed.
If you are experiencing issues with this module try reverting the feature first. If you are still experiencing issues try posting an issue on the GitHub issues page.
You are welcome to contribute functionality, bug fixes, or documentation to this module. If you would like to suggest a fix or new functionality you may add a new issue to the GitHub issue queue or you may fork this repository and submit a pull request. For more help please see GitHub's article on fork, branch, and pull requests
Steps to build a new release:
- Checkout the latest commit from the
- Create a new branch for the release.
- Commit any necessary changes to the release branch.
- These may include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Update the version in any
info.ymlfiles, including in any submodules.
- Update the CHANGELOG to reflect the changes made in the new release.
- Make a PR to merge your release branch into
- Give the PR a semver-compliant label, e.g., (
major). This may happen automatically via Github actions (if a labeler action is configured).
- When the PR is merged to
master, a new tag will be created automatically, bumping the version by the semver label.
- The github action is built from: semver-release-action, and further documentation is available there.