SQL parsing tools for PHP
A Parser for mysql-ish queries that can represent a query as an array.
1. A PSR-0 Compatible implementation 2. Improvements 3. Profit!!!
Please send them to me, or send a pull request. I will honor every reasonable request, where reasonable usually means elegance, simplicity and bug fixes. Suggestions for improvement are welcome, though you'll see them sooner if you write them. I will take unit tests as well!
PHPSQLParser is licensed under The BSD 2-Clause License, available online here: http://opensource.org/licenses/bsd-license.php
- A pure PHP SQL (non validating) parser w/ focus on MySQL dialect of SQL
- Copyright (c) 2010-2012, Justin Swanhart
- with contributions by André Rothe <email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org>
- with contributions by Dan Vande More email@example.com
- All rights reserved.
- Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification,
- are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice,
this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice,
this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation
and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY
- EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES
- OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT
- SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,
- INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED
- TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR
- BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN
- CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN
- ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH
- DAMAGE. */