A module for transferring content between SilverStripe applications.
2.0.0 2016-12-20 07:01 UTC
- Marcus Nyeholt (email@example.com>)
- SilverStripe 3.2+
- The External Content module.
- Install the module locally
- Install restful server (silverstripe/restfulserver) on the remote SilverStripe system. This is required so that the connector can get in to the remote system - note that there are some config settings that need to be added to the remote system config also. You may need to add more for other items that you want to get from the API (eg calendar date times)
SiteTree: api_access: 1 searchable_fields: ParentID: filter: ExactMatchFilter title: Parent ID File: api_access: 1 searchable_fields: ParentID: filter: ExactMatchFilter title: Parent ID
- Create the SilverStripe content source
- Enter the URL of the remote SilverStripe system, a username and a password. Be aware that these ARE stored in plain text (so that they can be used to connect for later requests), so please only use a user with read permissions in your site and can't access the CMS backend.