Adds the ability to re-edit user form submissions, allowing users to come back to finish submissions
Allows users to re-edit submissions made from a userdefined form.
- Place the module under your root project directory.
- Create and configure an Editable User Defined Form page
Aside from the normal User Defined Form options, the module provides several additional configuration options
- ShowSubmittedList - display the list of complete submissions the user has put together
- ShowDraftList - display the list of in-complete submissions
- AllowEditingComplete - Whether users should be able to edit 'completed' submissions
- ShowSubmitButton - Whether the form should display the 'submit' button. If this button is not displayed, the form will automatically be 'submitted' (ie, marked as 'complete') when a user fills out all required fields
- ShowPreviewButton - show the 'preview' button - a read-only version of the form for printing out
- ShowDeleteButton - show the 'delete' button in form submission listings
- ShowButtonsOnTop - show buttons across the top of the form as well as the base
- LoadLastSubmission - loads the most recent 'draft' submission the user made when they land on the form page
- SubmitWarning - text to display to the user when they click the 'submit' button
- Workflow definition - if specified, a form submission will be sent to a workflow for approval
EditableTextFieldWithDefault- Provides a textbox field that can be pre-populated with a field value. For example,
EditableEmailFieldWithDefault- An email specific field extended from the TextFieldWithDefault
EditableMultiFileField- Allows for the upload of one or more files from the frontend using Dropzone. Note: the
standard EditableFileField does NOT work for re-editable forms
FormSaveField- inserts a 'save' button into the form for users to incrementally save as they go
SetPropertyAction- A workflow action that sets a value on a data object field when triggered. Used for marking form submissions as 'Complete'