Adds a customizable form where users can submit information to be approved and added to a listing by the CMS user.
Extends User Defined Forms so that CMS users can create customized listings based on user submissions. Example steps are:
- A CMS user can create a business listing form.
- Then a user will submit details about their business using the form.
- A CMS user then approves the submission and a page is created, utilizing the submission data.
This module comes with the ability to enable the various form fields to be searchable. Simply edit a field and under the 'Search' tab, configure appropriately.
You can also turn this off by setting:
UserSubmissionHolder: enable_search_form: false
This will prevent any search related DB fields from being created on EditableFormField.
- Copy 'UserSubmissionHolder_Listing.ss' from usersubmissionpages/templates/Includes/UserSubmissionHolder_Listing.ss into your theme/Includes folder.
- /dev/build or ?flush=1
- Modify as you see fit.
- SilverStripe 3.1 or higher
- User Defined Forms 3.0
- BetterButtons 1.2 or higher (lower versions might work fine but are untested)
composer require silbinarywolf/usersubmissionpages:1.1.*