Shopsys Framework plugin interface for product feed generation
Package of interfaces providing compatibility between Shopsys Framework and product feed plugins.
This repository is maintained by shopsys/shopsys monorepo, information about changes are in monorepo CHANGELOG.md.
Optionally, the tag can have a
- if the tag
typeis omitted, the
standardis used as a default value
- feed usually contains most of the product parameters and information (eg. parameters, description, ean)
- items passed to FeedConfigInterface::processItems() are instances of StandardFeedItemInterface
- feed usually contains only information about stock quantity or time of delivery
- items for feed generation are instances of DeliveryFeedItemInterface
- used for feeds that need a frequent generation
The methods to be implemented are described in the FeedConfigInterface itself.
For general information on plugin creation see the documentation of the General Shopsys Framework Plugin Interface repository.
Thank you for your contributions to Shopsys Product Feed Interface package. Together we are making Shopsys Framework better.
Please, check our Contribution Guide before contributing.
What to do when you are in troubles or need some help? Best way is to contact us on our Slack http://slack.shopsys-framework.com/