Provides a drop-down list which uses Ajax to load records into the page.
You can find a more detailed documentation including several screenshots and how-tos on docs.typo3.org (HTML) and in the
Documentation/ folder (ReST).
This extension provides a drop-down list which uses Ajax to load records into the page without reloading the website.
- potential uses: for instance listing of employees or branch stores
- use title, richtext and multimedia assets (images, videos, ...)
- support of both RTE extensions (rtehtmlarea and rte_ckeditor)
- multilanguage support
- based on Extbase and Fluid
- easy installation
- fully functional, but basic Fluid templates without further styling, because:
- the templates are meant for customization! Simply adapt them to your specific design and needs.
TYPO3 7.6.0 - 8.7.99
To install the extension, perform the following steps:
- Go to the Extension Manager
- Load and install the extension
- Include the static template Select list with Ajax call (ajaxselectlist) into your TypoScript template
- Add permissions for the plugin and records for your editors