SilverStripe event management and registration module
The event management module allows you to manage event details and registrations from within the CMS.
- Allow people to register, view their registration details and un-register for events.
- Attach multiple ticket types to each event. Each ticket can have its own price, go on sale in different time ranges and have different quantities available.
- Require email confirmation for confirming free event registrations, or canceling a registration.
- Send registered users a notification email when event details change.
When working with multiple attendees, you can carry over specific fields from the previous attendee. Here is an example configuration:
EventAttendee: prepopulated_fields: - Organisation
If you extend the available EventAttendee db fields, you can define which ones are required by default in the add/edit form:
EventAttendee: required_fields: - FirstName - Surname - Email - OrganisationID - Gender
Note that the TicketID will always be required.
- SilverStripe 3.1+
- Omnipay module for collecting payments with registration.