SleekDB - A 30Kb NoSQL Database made using PHP
SleekDB is a simple NoSQL database that store data in JSON files.
Intentionally SleekDB is not desgined for heavy-load IO operations, it is desgined to have a simple solution where we need a database for managing small amount of data!
- Light-weight, only ~30Kb
- Stores data in plain-text utilizing JSON format, no binary conversion needed to store or fetch the data.
- Schema free data storage
- SleekDB does not require any schema meaning you can insert any types of data you want.
- Supports unlimited nested JSON properties
- Data will be stored in a JSON document, use conditions to filter data of any depth!
- Dependency free, only requires PHP to run
- Supports PHP 5.5+, PHP 7+ Requires no third-party plugins or softwares.
- Default caching layer
- SleekDB will serve data from cache by default and regenerate cache each time it creates an object!
- Filter, sort, skip, limit and search
- Use multiple conditional comparisons, text search, sorting on multiple properties and nested properties.
- Runs every where
- Runs perfectly on shared-servers or VPS too.
- Easy to learn and implement
- SleekDB provides a very simple elegant API to handle all of your data.
- Easily import/expert or backup data