QuidPHP/Navigation is available as an open-source package under the MIT license.
QuidPHP/Navigation documentation is available at QuidPHP/Docs.
QuidPHP/Navigation can be easily installed with NPM.
$ npm install quidphp-navigation
Once installed, the package will be available within your node_modules folder.
$ composer require quidphp/navigation
Once installed, the package will be available within your vendor folder.
QuidPHP/Navigation has the following dependency:
All dependencies will be resolved by using the NPM installation process.
QuidPHP/Navigation requires any modern browser (not Internet Explorer).
QuidPHP/Navigation code is commented and all methods are explained (in French).
QuidPHP/Navigation contains one entry file.
- index - Entry file for the module
- doc - Root component for a document node
- history - Component managing site navigation with the HistoryAPI
- windowUnload - Component to manage the unload notification with the window object
QuidPHP/Navigation also contains 2 SCSS files. Here is an overview:
- document - Stylesheet for the document component, includes many style reset
- init - Stylesheet containing default variables and a set of helpers mixins
QuidPHP/Navigation contains 2 scripts that can be used in the browser.
- navigation - Minified and transpiled script ready for production
- navigation-test - Same as navigation.js but also contains the module tests
QuidPHP/Navigation contains 2 test scripts:
QuidPHP/Navigation testsuite can be run in the browser by creating a new QuidPHP/Assert project. Some tests can also be run in Node with the command:
$ npm run test