QENTA Checkout Page extension for Magento 2
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-01-21 22:12:50 UTC
You can run a Magento 2 test shop with Qenta Checkout Page module installed and pre-configured for Demo Mode.
- Add your ngrok token to
docker-compose up; docker-compose down
Take a look at our installation guide for installing Qenta Checkout Page in your Magento 2 shop.
Qenta Checkout Page is designed to meet the ambitious demands of merchants offering a wide range of payment methods while at the same time fulfilling PCI DSS compliance.
Qenta Checkout Page offers:
- National and international payment methods: credit cards, debit cards, online banking payments, mobile payment solutions and other alternative payment methods.
- One interface for all payment methods.
- Intuitive user interface in more than 25 languages and 120 currencies.
- Layout and design customizable to meet the needs of our merchants (customized look-and-feel).
- Payment page compatible with mobile devices.
- Comprehensive range of effective fraud prevention tools.
- PCI DSS 3 compliant, no PCI certification necessary for merchants.
- Easy to add new payment methods, additional features, languages and currencies, etc.
- Web interface for managing payments (approvals, cancelations, credits, etc.).