Command-line interface for Clockwork, the tool for debugging and profiling PHP applications
Clockwork - is a tool for debugging and profiling PHP applications.
Clockwork-chrome - is a Chrome extension for Clockwork.
Clockwork-firebug - it's Clockwork extension for Firebug.
This project is a command-line interface for Clockwork.
- Install clockwork-cli via composer for your project:
composer require ptrofimov/clockwork-cli:*
- Or install clockwork-cli globally:
composer global require ptrofimov/clockwork-cli:*
- You could also register Artisan command
- Run script to monitor clockwork logs for current project:
- Or you can monitor logs for many projects:
- You will see updating list of HTTP requests. The first character is a hotkey.
- Press the hotkey to view details of HTTP request.
- Press Backspace to show requests for last 10 minutes
- Press Escape to exit
Copyright (c) 2014 Petr Trofimov
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.