prooph components command line tool for rapid development
Installs: 19 363
Open Issues: 2
- php: ~5.5 || ~7.0
- container-interop/container-interop: ^1.1
- symfony/console: ^2.5 || ^3.0
- zendframework/zend-code: ^2.6.2 || ^3.0.1
- zendframework/zend-filter: ^2.6.1 || ^3.0
- fabpot/php-cs-fixer: ^1.11
- phpunit/phpunit: ^4.8 || ^5.2
- prooph/event-sourcing: ^4.0
- prooph/event-sourcing: If you want to update a prooph event sourcing aggregate
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-05-16 23:05:45 UTC
The prooph command line interface generates classes to increase development speed. For available commands run
$ php bin/prooph-cli list
Here is an example output:
Available commands: help Displays help for a command list Lists commands prooph prooph:generate:aggregate Generates an aggregate class prooph:generate:all Generates an aggregate, command, command handler, command handler factory and event class. prooph:generate:command Generates a command, command handler and command handler factory class prooph:generate:event Generates an event class
There are available environment variables (see
bin/prooph-cli) for bash scripts to configure
\Prooph\Cli\Console\Helper\Psr4Info for your class meta data.
You can install prooph/prooph-cli via composer by adding
"proophsoftware/prooph-cli": "^0.1" as requirement to your composer.json.
This tool checks if a container-interop instance is returned
config/container.php. You can configure the class info metadata by registering an instance with name
\Prooph\Cli\Console\Helper\Psr4Info to the container.
Another option is to use environment variables to configure your class metadata:
PROOPHCLI_SOURCE_FOLDER: path to src folder, default current working dir + 'src'
PROOPHCLI_PACKAGE_PREFIX: namespace of package, default ''
PROOPHCLI_FILE_DOC_BLOCk: file doc block, default ''
- Ask questions on prooph-users mailing list.
- File issues at https://github.com/proophsoftware/prooph-cli/issues.
- Say hello in the prooph gitter chat.
Please feel free to fork and extend existing or add new plugins and send a pull request with your changes! To establish a consistent code quality, please provide unit tests for all your changes and may adapt the documentation.
Released under the New BSD License.