Benchmarks for prooph event-store
- PHP >= 7.1
- PDO_MySQL Extension
- PDO_PGSQL Extension
For MariaDB you need server vesion >= 10.2.6.
For MySQL you need server version >= 5.7.9.
For Postgres you need server version >= 9.4.
For ArangoDB you need server version >= 3.2.
You can check our test results here.
They were running a notebook with Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5500U CPU @ 2.40GHz
Install dependencies with:
$ docker run --rm -i -v $(pwd):/app prooph/composer:7.2 update -o
Then you can simply run the
bench_docker.sh script for each driver (
$ . bench_docker.sh --driver postgres
Or to run all benchmarks
$ . bench_docker_all.sh > results.log
- Have MySQL, MariaDB, Postgres, ArangoDB installed and running
.envfile and change your db settings
- Create the test database according to your settings
. bench.sh --driver postgresor
. bench_all.sh > results.logor
. bench.sh --driver postgres,arangodb
This is the most realistic test case that comes close to production usage:
- 50 processes are writing 250 events at the same time
- 6 projections are reading events at the same time
- a total of 12500 events are written
- a total of 15000 events are read
- Ask questions on Stack Overflow tagged with #prooph.
- File issues at https://github.com/prooph/event-store-benchmarks/issues.
- Say hello in the prooph gitter chat.
Please feel free to fork and extend existing or add new plugins and send a pull request with your changes! To establish a consistent code quality, please provide unit tests for all your changes and may adapt the documentation.
Released under the New BSD License.