A Mobile API Framework
A Mobile API Framework that will help you get a REST API off the ground quickly and help it grow along with your application. It helps create standardized communications between Mobile Devices and the Server for better communication of everyone on your team.
- Model-Controller (no view!) based system
- Fully Object Oriented
- Out of the box use with Mongodb
- Automatic documentation available through iodocs
- Framework for unit testing
- Models Export to iOS Core Data XML file
Take a look at this project's wiki.
- PHP (5.3+)
- Mongodb (although other databases will soon be implemented) ** Mongodb PHP extension is required
- NodeJS (for running the automated documentation)
This project is released under the MIT License. See the LICENSE file for more information.