Stripe Payments for Magento 2
Accept credit card payments through the Stripe payment gateway.
- Supports Magento Instant Purchase for One Click Checkout
- Securely accept customer payments using the Stripe.js tokenization when collecting all payments.
- Provide customers option of storing payment information for future transactions.
- Stored customer card information can be used for orders created in the frontend or backend.
- Stored cards deleted by customer in Magento are also removed from the corresponding Stripe customer profile.
- New payments can be authorize or authorize and capture.
- Authorized payments can be captured online during invoice creation.
- Full and partial refund support when creating credit memos.
- 3D Secure support for one-time and vault payments
In your Magento 2 root directory run
composer require pmclain/module-stripe
The configuration can be found in the Magento 2 admin panel under
There is no ETA for implementation, but here is the list in order of priority.
- Multi-shipping address support
- Stripe Radar
WARNING The docker setup included is intended for local development only.
docker-compose up -d
docker-compose exec app module-installer
docker-compose exec app magento-installer
Create the host entry
docker-compose -f dev/docker-compose.yml up -d
docker-compose -f dev/docker-compose.yml exec app module-installer
- Unit -
docker-compose -f dev/docker-compose.yml exec app test-unit
- Integration -
docker-compose -f dev/docker-compose.yml exec app test-integration
- Acceptance -
docker-compose -f dev/docker-compose.yml exec app test-acceptance
Open Software License v3.0