Static template package to build a nicely readable list of all projects on a local development machine
Static template package to build a nicely readable list of all projects on a local development machine.
⭐ You like this package? Please star it or send a tweet. ⭐
- HTML app, no server side scripts
- Offline mode, no external requests
- No automatic detection of ports/projects
- Active decision which projects to show
- Clone the repository or use a package manager to install the project
- Point the local webserver to
Mirror https://github.com/pixelbrackets/localhost-project-listing/ (Issues & Pull Requests mirrored to GitLab)
- Edit the
web/index.htmlfile and add your project to the list
- Change the link to any format that suits you best (subdir, ports, aliases, …)
- 💡 The filter sorts the projects by name automatically
GNU General Public License version 2 or later
The GNU General Public License can be found at http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html.
This script is Open Source, so please use, share, patch, extend or fork it.
Contributions are welcome!
Please send some feedback and share how this package has proven useful to you or how you may help to improve it.