A php library for building xmrpc clients and servers
Open Issues: 0
- php: >=5.3.0
- ext-xml: *
- phpxmlrpcng/core: dev-master
- ext-curl: *
- ext-mbstring: *
- codeclimate/php-test-reporter: dev-master
- docbook/docbook-xsl: ~1.78
- indeyets/pake: ~1.99
- phpunit/phpunit: >=4.0.0, <6.0.0
- phpunit/phpunit-selenium: *
- phpxmlrpcng/debugger: dev-master
- sami/sami: ~3.1
- ext-curl: Needed for HTTPS and HTTP 1.1 support, NTLM Auth etc...
- ext-mbstring: Needed to allow reception of requests/responses in character sets other than ASCII,LATIN-1,UTF-8
- ext-zlib: Needed for sending compressed requests and receiving compressed responses, if cURL is not available
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-03-23 20:28:00 UTC
A php library for building xmlrpc clients and servers.
This is the grand-son of the venerable PHP-XMLRPC library.
It is designed for the modern world, while retaining the same feature set an API "similar" to the original one. Specifically, it:
- is based on PSR-7 and HTTPlug for handling the HTTP communication;
- uses immutable objects for the Client, Request and Response;
- has a modular design that allows sister libraries to be used not only for JSONRPC calls, but for SOAP as well as other protocols;
- is only installable via Composer.
- The visual Debugger has also been split off into a separate package, to avoid having installed it on Production environments if not required
The plan for the next major version of the PHP-XMLRPC library is to be rebase it as a compatibility shim on top of this package.
Use of this software is subject to the terms in the license.txt file