A php library for building rpc-style http clients and servers
Open Issues: 0
- php: >=5.3.0
- php-http/httplug: ~1.1
- php-http/message-factory: ~1.0
- phpxmlrpcng/http: dev-master
- psr/log: *
- ext-curl: *
- ext-mbstring: *
- codeclimate/php-test-reporter: dev-master
- docbook/docbook-xsl: ~1.78
- indeyets/pake: ~1.99
- phpunit/phpunit: >=4.0.0, <6.0.0
- phpunit/phpunit-selenium: *
- phpxmlrpcng/debugger: dev-master
- sami/sami: ~3.1
- ext-curl: Needed for HTTPS and HTTP 1.1 support, NTLM Auth etc...
- ext-mbstring: Needed to allow reception of requests/responses in character sets other than ASCII,LATIN-1,UTF-8
- ext-zlib: Needed for sending compressed requests and receiving compressed responses, if cURL is not available
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-02-23 20:25:56 UTC
A php library for building http-based RPC clients and servers.
This is the core set of classes and interfaces, which is used by different packages implementing the various protocols:
It currently relies on the phpxmlrpc/http package to implement the HTTP transport layer, with the goal of making that a swappable component at some point in the future.
Use of this software is subject to the terms in the license.txt file