Rich payment solutions for zend framework2. Paypal, payex, authorize.net, be2bill, omnipay, recurring paymens, instant notifications and many more
Installs: 14 002
Open Issues: 1
- php: >=5.3.3
- payum/core: ^1.4
- zendframework/zendframework: ~2.2
- payum/authorize-net-aim: If you want to use authorize.net gateway
- payum/be2bill: If you want to use be2bill gateway
- payum/omnipay-bridge: If you want to use omnipay provided gateways
- payum/payex: If you want to use payex gateway
- payum/paypal-express-checkout-nvp: If you want to use paypal express checkout nvp gateway
- payum/paypal-pro-checkout-nvp: If you want to use paypal pro checkout nvp gateway
- dev-master / 1.0.x-dev
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-03-07 02:52:08 UTC
Payum is an MIT-licensed open source project with its ongoing development made possible entirely by the support of community and our customers. If you'd like to join them, please consider:
The modulee integrates payum into zend2 framework. It already supports +35 gateways. Provide nice configuration layer, secured capture controller, storages integration and lots of more features.
Developed by Forma-Pro
Forma-Pro is a full stack development company which interests also spread to open source development. Being a team of strong professionals we have an aim an ability to help community by developing cutting edge solutions in the areas of e-commerce, docker & microservice oriented architecture where we have accumulated a huge many-years experience. Our main specialization is Symfony framework based solution, but we are always looking to the technologies that allow us to do our job the best way. We are committed to creating solutions that revolutionize the way how things are developed in aspects of architecture & scalability.
If you have any questions and inquires about our open source development, this product particularly or any other matter feel free to contact at email@example.com
Payum module is released under the MIT License.