Payone Magento Extension
The PAYONE payment extension for MAGENTO is with 50,000 downloads already a successful and much-used solution for all payment processes. Since 2016 the documentation is on Github and we are glad about the active participation from all of you. Take a look at our released version and send us commits or other feedback to take care for the best possible solution. Your feedback is very important to us to ensure a flawless code and rapid development.
- Seamless integration of Magento's OnePage Checkout
- Very wide range of functions, simple and comprehensible supported by detailed online help
- Central configuration and management options on the Magento Admin Panel
- Export function of the configuration in XML format to facilitate the technical support
- Optional multi-partial capture for partial deliveries
- Supports the multi-shipping extension
- Supports simplified PCI DSS conformity in accordance with SAQ A
- Payment methods can be automatically hidden depending on the amount of the order and the credit rating of the customer
- Find all currently supported payment methods on www.payone.com
It is highly recommended to install the latest release from Github (either using modman or manual installation). The Magento Marketplace is updated infrequently.
This module requires at least PHP 5.6. Please, please use a more recent PHP version.
Documentation for Magento: see https://docs.payone.com/display/public/INT/Magento+1+Extension
Videoguide: Installation and configuration: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlzKa20PSzukaPBvUhxxpo3oqNs0mUkpa
Related projects can provide additional features and perks that can't be included in the main package for various reasons. These projects are not officially supported by BS PAYONE and can cause unexpected changes in module behavior. Support, if any, is given in the respective projects alone:
Pragmatic-Apps/magento1-payone-postponecapture: Provides automatic capture when an order is shipped for Payolution payment methods.
Pragmatic-Apps/magento1-payone-restrictproducts: Extension that allows to automatically disable selected methods when certain products are in the shopping cart. This is necessary to comply with requirements of some payment provides (e.g. when it is not allowed to sell coupons).
Since the end of August 2017, the two payment specialist companies PAYONE and B+S Card Service merged to become BS PAYONE GmbH. All current partnerships will be maintained the way they are. APIs, interfaces, and other technical parameters will stay the same. Your current contact persons will continue to gladly be at your service.
BS PAYONE GmbH is headquartered in Frankfurt am Main and is one of the leading omnichannel payment providers in Europe. In addition to providing customer support to numerous Sparkasse banks, the full-service payment service provider also provides cashless payment transactions services to more than 255,000 customers from various branches – whether that be in stationary retail or when completing e-commerce and mobile payment transactions.