This is the PayPal module for the OXID eShop.
- PayPal is available as a regular payment method in the appropriate checkout step.
- PayPal express is already included at the checkout (registration step), at the so called “mini cart” and at the product detail pages.
- The module is highly customizable through many options at the admin panel, for example the step to transfer the money (at the order date or on delivery).
- Options are adjustable in different ways for each multishop (OXID eShop Enterprise Edition only).
- The payment page at PayPal can be customized by your own logo and the name of your online store.
- If you wish, you can transfer the content of the cart (purchased product items) to PayPal. Your customer has to decide whether this data shall be transferred or not.
- Partial payment is possible.
- The admin panel provides an overview of the PayPal payments per order.
System requirements and installation instructions are described in the module documentation: https://docs.oxid-esales.com/modules/paypal/en/6.0/installation.html.
In order to install the module via composer run one of the following commands in commandline in your shop base directory (where the shop's composer.json file resides).
- composer require oxid-esales/paypal-module:^5.0.0 to install the released version compatible with OXID eShop Compilation 6.1
- composer require oxid-esales/paypal-module:^6.0.0 to install the released version compatible with OXID eShop Compilation 6.2
- composer require oxid-esales/paypal-module:dev-master to install the latest unreleased version from github
If you experience any bugs or issues, please report them in the section module PayPal of https://bugs.oxid-esales.com.
The module documentation can be found on our documentation platform: https://docs.oxid-esales.com/modules/paypal/en/6.0/index.html.