OpenSwoole GRPC framework for building high performance services
Open Issues: 1
- php: >=7.4
- ext-openswoole: >=22.0
- openswoole/core: ^22.0
- friendsofphp/php-cs-fixer: ^3.6
- openswoole/ide-helper: ^22.0
- phpunit/phpunit: ^9.5
- vimeo/psalm: ^4.6
- ext-openswoole: *
- google/protobuf: ^3.21
This package is not auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-05-30 14:16:50 UTC
OpenSwoole GRPC is an open-source high-performance GRPC solution for PHP including server side and client side implementation.
GRPC is a high performance, open source universal RPC framework. OpenSwoole GRPC is a high performance integration solution for building cloud-native multiple language microservices architecture.
You can add this package to your project using Composer:
composer require openswoole/grpc
- Native GRPC implementation compliant
- PHP/PHP-FPM GRPC client compliant
- OpenSwoole GRPC Compiler provided
- GRPC unary mode support
- GRPC server side stream mode
- GRPC server side interceptors
- GRPC client side connection pooling and multiplexing
You can find example helloworld project at /example.
.protofor your service
- Generate PHP stub codes with Open Swoole GRPC Compiler
- Implement your own service
- Integrate with GRPC service with GRPC client
Documentation for Open Swoole can be found on the Open Swoole website.