Use full background images in Contao Open Source CMS. This extension also provides a full background image slider/fader.
- dev-master / 2.0.x-dev
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2020-06-29 03:47:48 UTC
This extension provides multiple variants of having full background images for a Contao Open Source CMS based website:
- Single full background image with fade in
- Randomized full background image with fade in
- Multiple full background images with fade in and fade to change images
- Subpages can inherit settings from a parent page
- Mobile ready (phone & tablet)
The entry point of the documentation can be found in the file
- Bugfix release (Disabled Contao autoloading) 2.0.1
- Rewrite release (Complete rewrite) 2.0.0
- Feature release (Fixed issues with missing viewport tag) v1.4.0
- Bugfix release (See #21 & #22) v1.3.2
- Bugfix release (Bugfix assets .htaccess) v1.3.1
- Feature release (Added more options) v1.3.0
- Update release (Updated composer.json) v1.2.1
- Feature release (Added navigation feature, see #11) v1.2.0
- Feature release (Theme+ LazyLoad compatible) v1.1.0
- Update release (Updated composer.json) v1.0.7
- Bugfix release (Bugfix orientation) v1.0.6
- Bugfix release (Bugfix sorting, see #16) v1.0.5
- Bugfix release (Bugfix composer.json) v1.0.4
- Bugfix release (Bugfix templates) v1.0.3
- Bugfix release (Translations and path fixes) v1.0.2
- Bugfix release (See #12 & #13) v1.0.1
- First feature complete version v1.0.0
It's NOT possible to update from v1.x.x to 2.x.x without any data loss. Backup your database before updating!
This extension requires the Contao Open Source CMS at version 3.2.0 or higher and works in all modern browsers (Internet Explorer 8+).
- German extension repository: full-background-images DE
- English extension repository: full-background-images EN
This extension is licensed under the MIT license. See the complete license in the following directory:
Issues and feature requests are tracked in the Github issue tracker.
When reporting a bug, it may be a good idea to reproduce it in the demo project built using the Contao Open Source CMS to allow developers of the extension to reproduce the issue by simply cloning it and following some steps.