Site generator / tree model duplicator
With this backend extension, you can very easily create min-website or duplicate tree, it will automatically create associated BE/FE groups, create directories with associated files mount, add domain name and site configuration, update Typoscript configuration (folders/pages ID and TCEMAIN.clearCacheCmd), update slugs. Based on State Design Pattern, it is highly customizable : you can remove unnecessary states and add your own states to fit your own needs.
- Based on extbase & fluid, implementing best practices from TYPO3 CMS
- Based on State Design Pattern
- Highly customizable to fit your own needs
- Use multiple models
- You can specify many pages to call the wizard
The recommended way to install the extension is by using Composer. In your Composer based TYPO3 project root, just do :
composer require oktopuce/site-generator
Download and install the extension with the extension manager module.
- Install the extension
- Create your model and a root page for site generation
- Within extension configuration, set 'Models Pid' and 'Sites Pid'
- Then you can call the wizard on 'Sites Pid' pages
Anyone is welcome to contribute to Site Generator.
There are various ways you can contribute:
- Raise an issue on GitHub.
- Send me a Pull Request with your bug fixes and/or new features.
- Bugfixes: Please describe what kind of bug your fix solve and give us feedback how to reproduce the issue. I'm going to accept only bugfixes if I can reproduce the issue.