php component lock
Take a look on openhub.net.
This component provides the LockInterface as well as an LockAwareInterface. It comes with two implementations of the LockInterface.
You can use this interface to lock classes or processes to prevent changes in an object (so you freeze/lock the class for property setting) or lock an existing process (like a cronjob) to prevent double execution.
This component was created by splitting up the PHP_Bazzline_Utility repository.
Two implementations exists. The FileNameLock and the RuntimeLock.
The RuntimeLock can be used to lock an instance from modification. If you implement an check in each setter method, you can easily create a instance (by a factory for example) and lock it afterwards to prevent modifications.
The FileNameLock can be used to lock an class from instantiated multiple times. This is useful if you implement this in cronjobs or business processes that should run alone.
The FileHandlerLock can be used to lock file with php`s flock functionality.
- implement "wait" like implemented here.
- take a look to the semaphore project to see if thing can be merged
- take a look if all projects can work together
- take a look to havvg/lock
- 2.3.0 - released 2017-01-26
- updated minimum requirements to php 5.6
- 2.2.1 - released 2016-06-29
- added integrationtest for php 7.0
- added links to:
- latest stable build
- scrutinizer code quality
- versioneye dependency status
- migrated to psr-4 autoloading
- removed integrationtest for php 5.3.3
- 2.2.0 - released 2016-06-28
- added phpunit 5.4 as dependency (if php version is fitting)
- added process id into the lock file as requested as feature
- updated dependencies
- 2.1.0 - released 2015-09-10
- implemented support for SplFileObject in FileHandlerLock
- 2.0.1 - released 2015-09-09
- stabalized dependencies
- 2.0.0 - released 2015-09-08
- added FileHandlerLock
- renamed FileLock to FileNameLock
- renamed "getName" to "getResource" and "setName" to "setResource" in "LockInterface"
- added LockDependentInterface
- added constructor with optional parameter $name for FileNameLock and RuntimeLock
- switched to LGPLv3
- added implementation for FileLock and RuntimeLock
- covered implementations with unittest
- finished LockInterface and LockAwareInterface
Star it if you like it :-). Add issues if you need it. Pull patches if you enjoy it. Write a blog entry if you use it. Donate something if you love it :-].