Vendor to send leads forms to mundocrm.ar.
Open Issues: 0
- php: ^7.2.5 || ^8.0
- guzzlehttp/guzzle: ^6.2
- ext-curl: Required for CURL handler support
- ext-intl: Required for Internationalized Domain Name (IDN) support
- psr/log: Required for using the Log middleware
This package provide the methos to compile a form data and send to api.mundocrm.ar.
What is included?
- Sender interface:
- With this can generete you lead sender.
- Send function to insert on your source the lead.
- Validate and return response success or error.
Installation and configuration
Install via Composer
We recommend installing this package with Composer.
- Download Composer
To download Composer, run in the root directory of your project:
curl -sS https://getcomposer.org/installer | php
You should now have the file
composer.phar in your project directory.
- Install Dependencies
Run in your project root:
php composer.phar require mundocrm/leads-sender
You should now have the files
composer.lock as well as
vendor in your project directory. If you use a version control
composer.json should be added to it.
After installing the dependencies, you need to require the Composer autoloader from your code:
How can you use it
- Create a new Sender:
$leads = new Sender($app_key, $source_id, $data, $items, $debug);
$response = $leads->send();
- Process the response as you preferer:
// Example to simple return echo json_encode($response); // Example to Laravel response: return response()->json($response, $response->status_code);
MuundoCRM and vendors are made available under the MIT License (MIT). Please see License File information.