HP IDOL OnDemand Suite For WP is a plugin for working with the IDOL OnDemand API
WP plugin bundling a collection of tools which ease the workflow when working with the HP IDOL OnDemand API.
Provides following sub modules:
- HTTPClient - Represents abstract class wrapping the build in WP HTTP API in easy to use bundle (the OOP way) capable of accessing the HP IDOL OnDemand API.
- APIkeyManager - Organizes the storage and management of the API keys used to access the IDOL API.
- ContentEditWidget - Represents class providing useful services when content (post/page) is edited or created.
- DashBoardWidget - Represnts widget on the admin dashboard.
- In WP admin area go to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload and upload the plugin's .zip file
- Upload plugin's .zip file to the "/wp-content/plugins/" directory.
- Extract it there.
- Activate the plugin through the "Plugins" menu in WordPress.
- How can I change the HP IDOL API key the suite is currently using?
- The suite is equipped with a options page under the "Settings" menu in WP's admin area. Try there.
- Where can I find help when needed?
Pull requests welcome! What you will need to do to contribute is:
- Fork, then clone this repo.
- Make your changes/updates.
- Push to your fork and submit a pull request.
Translators are welcome too!
GPLv2 or later