PHP classes for database handling upon PDO
PHP classes for database handling upon PDO.
Read an article about it here "CDatabase - PHP classes för working with SQL queries and databases"
By Mikael Roos, email@example.com.
This software is free software and carries a MIT license.
- Allow binding params without type restrictions, used in "LIMIT ?, ?".
- Added try catch for code example where right outer join not supported in SQLite.
- Added phpdoc
- Merged #4
- Added unittesting and made it work on Travis.
- Added support for group by clause.
- Reformatted config-files with comments.
- Double check that lastInsertId works.
- Adding debug mode to hide or display connection details when connect() fails.
- Added error reporting to testprograms in webroot.
- Added utility
webroot/check_driver.phpto see if and what PDO drivers are loaded.
- Merged issue #1 from Emil to include limit and offset and made it work with MySQL.
- Using and modifying class
CDatabasefrom Anax-oophp and merging with same class from Lydia.
- Adding trait for
webrootwith testfiles for SQLite, MySQL and general SQLBuilder.
composer.jsonand publishing to Packagist as
. ..: Copyright (c) 2013 - 2016 Mikael Roos, firstname.lastname@example.org