Implement cookiebot (cookiebot.com) consent-banner in TYPO3. Also delivers a content-plugin to place cookiebots cookie declaration whereever you need it.
composer require mjpr/cookiebot
- Open Extension Manager in TYPO3 backend
- Download and install extension
To use cookiebot you need a cookiebot-account & domaingroup-id / CBID. If you don't have a cookiebot-account or an domaingroup-id you can generate one on https://www.cookiebot.com
- Include static template
- Add your cookiebot domaingroup-id / CBID (Format: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000) in the constants-editor or use
plugin.tx_cookiebot_cookiebot.settings.apikeyin the constants.
- After that your cookie consent banner will show up as configured in your cookiebot.com-settings.
- Add the plugin
Cookiebotas an content-element on the specific page and at the exact position where you would like the cookie declaration to appear.
- (optional) Select cookie blockingmode (automatic cookie blocking or manual cookie blocking) in the constants-editor or use
plugin.tx_cookiebot_cookiebot.settings.blockingmodein the constants. Default-Setting: Automatic cookie blocking. Please note the instructions for manual cookie blocking on https://www.cookiebot.com/en/manual-implementation/
Cookiebot extension supports TYPO3 version 8, 9 and upcomming version 10.
- Now you can change between automatic or manual cookie blocking mode.
- Fixes a wording error in the constants-editor where the "cookiebot API key" was requested. The cookiebot domaingroup-id (CBID) is required here.
- Add cache-clearing on installation
- Small edit in licence and description. No code-change!
- Initial release to TER