Web3 Integration for laravel. Login into your laravel application using crypto wallets. Check balance of crypto wallet for specific NFTs.
The package allows you to log-in into their Laravel website using a cryptocurrency wallet and restrict/lock/gate specific pages, posts, and videos on their Laravel website, and allow you access based on the NFTs owned in the Crypto Wallet. The plugin also authenticates the user and checks your ownership of their crypto wallet. The plugin creates a regular Laravel user account, so existing package, and customizations will continue to work as intended.
The Web3 Authentication login package supports both hot wallets and cold wallets login. Users can use a hot wallet like MetaMask, WalletConnect, Edge, Electrum, Coinbase, Trust, Robinhood, Binance, Mycelium, AtomicDEX, Jaxx, Samourai, Huobi, Luno, ZenGo, Crypto.com, Bitcoin IRA, and Exodus for website login. Popular cold wallets like Ledger Nano S, Ledger Nano X, Trezor, KeepKey, CoolWallet Pro, Safepal S1, Keystone Pro, and Ellipal Titan can also be used for login.
In the free version of the plugin, you can log in to the Laravel website using a crypto wallet. The login with Crypto Wallet button is displayed on the Laravel login default page.To disable the wallet login button uncheck the Enable Web3 user Login checkbox. List of features-
- Login with Cryptowallet support for MetaMask, Wallet Connect, Coinbase, Phantom, MyAlgo Wallet into your Laravel application.
- Option to hide the Login with Crypto wallet button
In the standard version of the plugin, customizing the login button such as CSS styling and custom placement of the button on the website can be done. List of features-
- All free version features are included
- Custom styling for Login Button
- Custom placing of the button anywhere on the Laravel site
- Custom redirect after login
The premium version of the plugin has additional features where you can also restrict/lock/gate specific pages, posts, and videos on their Laravel website and allow users to access the content based on the NFTs owned in their Crypto Wallet. List of features-
- All Standard version features are included
- Token gated content for a single blockchain
- Regex based rule(All child pages will block automatically under the configured URL)
- Support cold wallets like ledger, trezor, etc.
- Support Added for Hedera, Algorand and Solana Blockchain
The enterprise version of the plugin additionally lets you assign roles based on the NFT collection owned in their crypto wallets. Users login in with a crypto wallet to the Laravel website is assigned a role based on their NFT collection.
- All Premium version features are included
- Laravel role mapping based on NFT owned by crypto user
- Content gating based on the quantity/number of the NFTs/Tokens
Creates the users in your Laravel Application based on wallet address on web3 login using Cryptowallet.
NFT Token Gating
Allow access to your users of the Laravel pages based on NFT's owned by them.
Assign the attributes/roles to the users based on the NFT ownership.
- Login with web3 Cryptocurrency wallet: Use one of a variety of hot wallet like MetaMask, WalletConnect, Edge, Electrum, Coinbase, Trust, Robinhood, Binance, Mycelium, AtomicDEX, Jaxx, Samourai, Huobi, Luno, ZenGo, Crypto.com, Bitcoin IRA, and Exodus for Laravel website login. Popular cold wallets like Ledger Nano S, Ledger Nano X, Trezor, KeepKey, CoolWallet Pro, Safepal S1, Keystone Pro, and Ellipal Titan can also be used for Laravel website login.
- Token gated content: Restrict posts, pictures, content, and videos on your website based on NFT collection in web3 wallet. Make it mandatory for users to buy specific NFT collections to access the restricted content. For purchasing NFT collections redirected the users to famous NFT marketplaces like OpenSea, Rarible, and Mintable.
- Sensitive documentation: Ownership of NFTs in your crypto wallet allows you to access secure and sensitive information in an organization.
- Role Assigning: Laravel website owners can assign roles to the users of their website according to the NFT collection in their wallet.
- Restrict access: You can even choose to restrict users that hold certain NFTs from gaining access to pages, images, videos, or documents that you don’t want them to see.
- Token gated communities: The plugin can be used to restrict access on zoom, discord, google drive, youtube, and gaming channels based on NFT collection.
- Laravel - 7.0+
- PHP - ^5.1 || ^7.1 || ^8.0
- Install the package via composer in your Laravel app's main directory.
composer require miniorangeweb3/web3-laravel-free
After successful installation of package, go to your Laravel app in the browser and enter
The package will start setting up your database for you and then redirect you to the admin registration page where you can register or login with miniOrange and setup your Crypto Wallet.
miniOrange Web3 login plugin does not store anything other than the wallet address, on your server.