A parsing library for parsing pages from a few common non-mf2 sites into the mf2 structure
- twitter.com — tweets are parsed as h-entries with h-card authors, replies to tweets on permalink pages are parsed
- facebook.com — post permalink pages are parsed as h-entries with h-card authors
- instagram.com — no support right now
Install php-mf2-shim with Composer by adding "mf2/shim": "0.2.*" to the require object in your composer.json and running
php composer.phar update.
You could install it by just downloading php-mf2, /Mf2/functions.php, /Mf2/Shim/*.php and including those, but please use Composer. Seriously, it’s amazing.
mf2-shim is PSR-0 autoloadable, so all you have to do to load it is:
- Include Composer’s auto-generated autoload file (/vendor/autoload.php)
- Call Mf2\Shim\parseTwitter() or parseFacebook() with the HTML (or a DOMDocument), and optionally the URL to resolve relative URLs against.
<?php require 'vendor/autoload.php'; use Mf2; $output = Mf2\Shim\parseTwitter($html, $url); $output = Mf2\Shim\parseFacebook($html, $url);
- Improved pre-processing of in-tweet links, removing twitter gunk and t.co URLs for cleaner content.
- TODO: what happened in this update? It exists but the changelog wasn’t updated.
- Twitter parsing improved, now parses profile h-card and h-entries successfully from profile pages
- Added first draft of support for Facebook post permalink shimming
- Restructured things for consistency with php-mf2 v0.2.0
- Removed dependencies, now only depends on php-mf2
- Twitter parsing code tweet content is now an e-* dict containing html and value keys with raw and plaintext values, respectively
- Initial tagged release
- MIT Licenesed
- Twitter tests passing, Instagram test failing
- Tweet permalink page parsing working including authors and reply tweets