This package is abandoned and no longer maintained. The author suggests using the psr/log, psr/http-message, psr/cache, hackzilla/password-generator package instead.
General purpose and commonly used PHP interface definitions
v3.4 2015-11-24 07:15 UTC
General purpose and commonly used PHP interface definitions.
- Logger interface (as a dependency on psr/log package)
- Cache driver interface (Doctrine Cache compatible)
- NullCache stub
- Simple HTTP client interface
- HTTP message interfaces (as a dependency on psr/http-message package)
- Response/Request factory interfaces
- Random number generator
- Password generator
This package contains code from third-party projects and libraries: